Followers

Friday 16 February 2018

Winter Wonderland Tribute Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

This is the second post for me today. This is my second challenge with the Winter Wonderland Challenge blog and this one is special both teams are involved and it is a tribute to the founder of the blog who sadly passed away.  The sponsor this time is Imagine That Digistamp.


I create the background for the image with my computer. I used a snowy photo of our back garden that I had taken. With auto shapes I added the snow at the bottom. 


There are some gorgeous image sets in the store. If you click on the logo you will be taken there. It is worth a visit. 


This is image is called Sweet Deer and is available HERE. I used the pre-coloured image that came in the set. As it is a PNG image I could put it straight onto the background. I used a punch to cut some snowflakes. 


I generated a computer sentiment. 


I like this card a lot and I think I am going to make some more of them. They are nice and flat for posting. 

I hope that you have a wonderful weekend. I will be working on wedding invitations for the wedding in Malta. 


Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

23 comments:

Judith said...

This is gorgeous Jackie - I love the background hugs judith x

Aunty Sue said...

What a fabulous card and great that you are all keeping her name alive.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is super, what a sweet wee card, love that digi, its so cute, Love Hazelxx

Alison59 said...

lovely card Jackie :-)

Tracy Welham said...

Gorgeous festive design. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Barb said...

This is such a lovely card Jackie and the image is very sweet. It's a lovely tribute to your friend. Barbxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
what a very wonderful card and your design is so fab.
Love that wonderful scene you have created.
The images are sooooooo! sweet.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Carole J said...

This is a lovely card, Jackie and especially so as your snowy garden is in the background. Lovely image too! x

Lori Kobular said...

So sorry for your loss! I love this card, the eyes on the deer are so pretty! Gorgeous scene too!

Unknown said...

This is lovely Jackie. I love the background! That was very clever to use a photo. I was part of the WW team when sadly Eileen passed away. A very fitting tribute to her.
Hugs, Mary x

Laine said...

Such a sweet image Jackie.
Laine
x

Babs said...

A gorgeous christmas card, and I love that sweet image and your fab background .
Hugs Babs x

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Jackie, adorable image x

Kristine said...

Beautiful card! I'm honored to sponsor this special tribute challenge for Eileen. I invite you and your team to come enter your "Imagine That Digsitamp" cards over in my Year-Round Link Up. We draw winners every 15 entries :) Hope to see you there.

♥Kris
https://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/2017/12/customer-link-up-is-back.html

Andree said...

A gorgeous card Jackie. A delightful image and a lovely idea to use a personal photo for the background xx

karenlotty said...

A lovely card and a genius idea using a photo of your garden as the background

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Hi Jackie...What a lovely card....such a sweet image...Joolsx

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute xoxo

Unknown said...

This is a brilliant card Jackie, love the background picture and the deer are so sweet :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Shabneez said...

Awwww such a cute image Jackie. Shabneez x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

so sweet Jackie

scrappymo! said...

This is an adorable image anda wonderful card, Jackie.

Herbaholic said...

Gorgeous card Jackie and a lovely tribute to the lady :) Love & hugs - Debs xxx