Followers

Monday 27 February 2017

My card in Quick Cards Made Easy Magazine Issue 163

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

I hope that you have had a great weekend. We have been down to Bristol and we stayed in the hotel that we will be using for the wedding. Luckily nearby there is a nice restaurant to use for a meal on the night before the wedding. Our daughter, her fiance and his parents saw the hotel and the restaurant and liked both. We also had a meeting about chairs and sashes - you knew there were so many ways they could be tied. So a lot was achieved and we know where lots of things are now.

While we were away I bought a copy of Quick Cards Made Easy Magazine (issue 163) and I was thrilled to see my card in print.


I made this card for the sketch challenge in the current issue. 


I won a cute pack of LOTV images from the Pixie's Snippets Playground a couple of months back and I used one of the images to make this card. I used colours from the image in my design.  


Here is a picture of my card on the page with the lovely comment from the editor. 


While we were in Bristol we had a walk along the Clifton Suspension Bridge. This photo was taken from the Visitors' Centre.


I hope you have a great week. 


Happy Crafting 

Hugs Jackie



Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jackie, many congratulations on getting your card into print. Its adorable and I love that image, so cute. Great background design. Hugs Jennifer xx

ALI said...

Gorgeous card and a sweet image, congrat on going to print.

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Gorgeous card and image....well done getting into print....Joolsx

Alison59 said...

Congratulations on being published ! Fabulous card :-)

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and beautiful and congrats Jackie
Gr Karin

Laine said...

Such a cute card Jackie and congratulations once again!
Laine
xx

Linda Simpson said...

Congratulations and such a beautiful card it is too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

So very adorable, love this image

pam said...

Congrats on getting your card in print Jackie, really beautiful card.
Pam x

Andree said...

A fabulous card Jackie. Lovely colours and an adorable image. Congratulations on being published. Well done on getting some more details for the wedding sorted. The big day will be upon you before you know it xx

Kathy said...

Cute card, Jackie

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card Jackie and adorable image. Congrats on your card being published! Great photo x

Tracy Welham said...

It's very cute, I spotted your card in Quick Cards, congratulations on it being in print. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Donna Ellis said...

Congratulations, Jackie! I can see why this card was selected! Darling and colorful! Beautifully done! hugs, de

Lori Kobular said...

Congratulations on being published! What a nice surprise to buy the magazine and then see your own card in it! Your card is so adorable! I love the picture of the bridge!

Katie said...

great card and well done on getting poblished

Shabneez said...

I saw this in the magazine Jackie - well done! A stunning take on the sketch challenge. Shabneez x