Followers

Wednesday 22 February 2017

Cute Hedgehogs - LC Designs

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

I hope you are having a great week. I am heading off to meet friends for lunch a bit later. Not working is just brilliant. Yesterday my husband had the day off and we went to the cinema and we had a lovely lunch. I am progressing well with the buttonhole flowers too. We also managed to post the invitations to the wedding. It is all starting to get a bit real. You can see the designs Here.

I think I have said before that I treated myself to some LC Designs stamps when I went to the Newbury Craft show.


I used paper scraps from my stash to create the background. 


The image and the sentiment were stamped on to water colour card with black archival ink and then coloured with my Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens. 


I just added some lace and gems to finish off the design. 


Happy Crafting.

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

26 comments:

Wendy L said...

Beautiful Jackie, xxx

Stamping Bubbles said...

A lovely card Jackie. I like the silouetted hedgehogs in amoungst the grass and flowers, beautiful.
Enjoy your lunch today. Yes I enjoy being a lady of leisure too but am forced to work!!!
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Unknown said...

Such a cute card Really love this. Hugs x

Sarn said...

What a lovely stamp. Congrats on using up paper snippets too.
Hugs, Sarn xxx

Laine said...

Such a cute card and image Jackie.
Laine
xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's cute and beautiful Jackie
Gr Karin

Linda Simpson said...

Adorable card and just love the cute hedgehogs.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Karenzkardz said...

Cute card Jackie xx

Unknown said...

Such a fun cute card Jackie and love the design. Been over and had a peep at the wedding preparations and I must say Jackie you are super organised and I love the invites and the table decorations and button holes are amazing, you must be so proud of all you work. Hugs Jennifer xx

Alizabethy said...

Love your colour scheme and layout for this card!

ALI said...

Great card and a lovely layout and image.

Lori Kobular said...

What an great card! I love the hedgehog image and the background papers are perfect, I have to try splitting a card like that! Very nice!

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful card Jackie. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny’s Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Barb said...

What a lovely friendship card this is. The stamp is so pretty and I love the sentiment. Barbxx

pam said...

Beautiful card Jackie, love this stamp and beautiful colours.
Hugs Pam x

Donna Ellis said...

Sounds like the wedding preparations are coming along great, Jackie! Darling card, with such a cute, happy scene! Delightful! Hugs, de

Andree said...

A lovely card Jackie. The image is wonderful and the background looks great. That's a brilliant way to use up leftovers xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Jackie , that's a really lovely stamp. Cathy x

Di said...

Really sweet card Jackie - and you know I adore hedgehogs of course! Our local tribe should be waking up in a few weeks time :)

Hugs

Di xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

Cute card, Jackie.
Hugs,
Em xoxox

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

So cute, I love that lace

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

So cute, I love that lace

Paper and Stuff said...

Hi Jackie
What a sweet card, I love it! Here's to a great weekend x

Lorre-Anne Archibald said...

Beautiful card Jackie, love the stamp 😍 x

Shabneez said...

Love the image and the scraps you've used for the background Jackie. Hope you enjoyed your day off. Shabneez x

Alison59 said...

Oh how adorable :-)