Followers

Friday 10 February 2017

Butterfly Frame - Just for You

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

The weekend is here. I hope you have something nice planned. We are going out for a meal with friends this evening and the rest of the weekend will be spent on wedding makes. I am hoping to completely finish the invitations so that I can move on to making the flowers.

I wanted to have another play with my Butterfly Frame die set. It is just so pretty.


I wanted to make a larger card this one is 8" x 8". I found the patterned paper in my stash. 


I cut the Butterfly Frame in deep purple and I backed it with mauve. I cut the centre from the frame. 


I have recently bought the Scalloped Lattice Frames Set B die set. I used the lattice die from this set to fill the aperture. The Just for You die set I have had for a while it did fit perfectly. 



I hope you enjoy the weekend. I will be back on Monday. The weekends are getting rather pressurised. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

19 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Jackie

gr karin

Ewelina Nowak said...

so beautiful :) I love it <3

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Beautiful card Jackie....the the colour and the frame is so pretty....Joolsx

Laine said...

Great card and detail Jackie!
Laine
xx

pam said...

Beautiful card design Jackie, love the butterflies.
Hugs Pam x

Andree said...

A gorgeous card Jackie. The frame and butterflies are lovely xx

Lori Kobular said...

Gorgeous card! I love all the butterflies and the color! Just gorgeous!

Judith said...

This is gorgeous Jackie - I love your beautiful die cuts x

ALI said...

Lovely card, the dies are lovely and are on my wish list, which gets longer each day...lol

Janet Packer said...

Lovely card, the butterflies are beautiful.

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous, love the colours and wonderful butterflies
Hugs
Linda xxx

Herbaholic said...

Fab card Jackie and in my favourite colour! Love what you've done with the butterfly frame die, these dies are so versatile :) Enjoy your weekend! Hugs - Debs x

Carole Pollard said...

This is such a fabulous die Jackie it make the most beautiful card. Enjoy your evening out and hope you get lots of Wedding things done Love and hugs Carole x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Jackie. I love the colour and design. Cathy x

karenlotty said...

Beautiful card Jackie I treated myself to that scalloped lattice die when I went to Sandown I have yet to use it You've inspired me to use it to fill a "space" as well as a complete background

Karenzkardz said...

Very pretty xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

stunning color pairing today Jackie. It's gorgeous with all these die cuts. Beautiful

Jan said...

Love your pretty card xx Jan

Em Louise Fairley said...

These are gorgeous cards, Jackie.
Hugs,
Em xxx