Followers

Saturday 17 September 2016

A Train Masculine Birthday Card

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

I hope you are having a great weekend. I am posting now as tomorrow we will be setting off early to head off to Ally Pally. I  do love that craft show. Last time we managed to get on telly. I wonder what will happen this time.

We have been  invited to a friend's birthday tea next week. I knew he loves trains so I hunted through my stash to find images and papers I could use.


The backing paper was a real find it was in the middle of one of my craft magazines.  


I was thrilled when I found this image.  I based the design round the image and the paper I found worked with it so well with it.  


Here I am using my Sue Wilson Happy Birthday die again it is so good for masculine cards. 


Enjoy the rest of the weekend. 


Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

19 comments:

Carole J said...

Super masculine card, Jackie. Enjoy Alley Pally tomorrow. x

Andree said...

A super card Jackie and a wonderful image and paper. Have a lovely time at Ally Pally xx

karenlotty said...

Loved both today's and yesterday's cards The oval shutter die are on my list Looks super with the sail ship He's going to love it
Today's card has a lovely vintage feel to and what a find - that paper

McCrafty's Cards said...

Brilliant card Jackie I like the train image and the die cut happy birthday
Kevin xx

Jarka Ef said...

wonderful work, I´m sure your friend will be happy for this card :-) thank you for sharing at Pearly sparkles. Jarka DT

Stamping Bubbles said...

Brilliant male card Jackie. I love it when I find something that is perfect for a particular project in my stash. I feel justified in having so much stash!
Enjoy your trip to Ally Pally.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Laine said...

Such a great male themed card Jackie. Enjoy your crafty day!
Laine
xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant male card Jackie....enjoy your trip to Ally Pally...Joolsx

Alison59 said...

It's amazing what we crafters squirrel away! Fabulous card Jackie :-)

Enjoy AP xx

Unknown said...

Wonderful male card Jackie. Hope you have had a great day at Ally Pally. Cathyx

Kate M said...

Super card for a fella, or a train enthusiast, or both!!
xx

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous card for a male or female train enthusiast! Love the paper.
Hugs
Linda xxx

ALI said...

Fab male card, love all the detail.

Unknown said...

That is one stunning card Jackie and for a train enthusiast one of the best card they could ever receive. Everything on the card works wonderfully. Hugs Jennifer xx

Crafty Pearly said...

Superb masculine make :) Thank you so much for joining us at pearly sparkles. Traci DT xx

Anonymous said...

Do like this male themed card, the backing works so well with that vintage train

Nataliascraft said...

What a brilliant card Jackie, love it x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

What a great masculine birthday card today

Lori Kobular said...

Awesome masculine card! Love the bold 70!