Followers

Tuesday 3 May 2016

Unicorn Challenge - Spotty Dotty! Polka Dots

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

I hope you had a good weekend and that those of you that got one had a wonderful Bank Holiday. We spent our extra day taking afternoon tea to my parents to celebrate our birthdays. We even took my husband's parents with us. It was a lovely time and no one had to stress about organising the food because it all came from Marks and Spencer. 

The first Tuesday of the month sees the start of a new challenge on the Unicorn Challenge blog and this time the theme is Spotty Dotty! Polka Dots.


As you can see I tried to get as may dots into the design as I could.  Everything I used came from my stash. 


The girls are wearing dots, the ribbon has dots and the papers have dots. This was such a fun card to make. Even the sentiment, which was a sticker, has dots on it. 


Enjoy the rest of the week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

22 comments:

Alison59 said...

Ooh what a super card :-)

Herbaholic said...

Lovely card Jackie its definitely spotty and dotty, love how you've put the images together in a 'spotty' fashion :) Debs x

Unknown said...

Love all the spots, fab design Hugs xx

Lori Kobular said...

Love all the spotty goodness! The ladies with the polka dotted dresses inside a big spot is so cute!

Stampsnob. said...

That is what I call Spots and Dots Good job.................Lis

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant card Jackie....great image and papers....Joolsx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant card Jackie....great image and papers....Joolsx

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a fabulous and really girly card Jackie
Gr Karin

Unknown said...

Fabulous make Jackie, love the design. Hugs Jennifer xx

Dawn said...

This is a fab card Jackie, I love the colours you've chosen with these sweet little images! Perfect design too!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Linda Simpson said...

Love this card Jackie, the images are gorgeous.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Stamping Bubbles said...

Fabulous spotty card. I think you have succeeded in getting spots everywhere Jackie. Brilliant.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Laine said...

Fabulous, spotty and fun Jackie. Such a great card and lovely images.
Laine
xx

pam said...

Fabulous spotty card design Jackie, gorgeous images and colours.
Pam x

Gwyneth said...

A really fab spotty card. Amazing how much dotty stuff you've fitted in without if looking over the top. Greatteenager card I think.

Tracy Welham said...

Super card, great idea with the images too. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Wow, just stunning today, love these image you chose

ALI said...

I love the design of this, really great idea with the images.

mand said...

I love this, what a cool layout! Ax

Diane Green said...

Hi Jackie
What a fun cards, it's really pretty I hope you didn't go dotty making it! 😀. Good to hear you all had a lovely tea.
Love Diane xxx

Barbara Washburn said...

I've seen these "twiggy" girls a few different places now. They are so cute. Great card! Barbara

Lisa J said...

This is awesome. Love the design with all them circles! x