Followers

Thursday 7 April 2016

Tattered Lace - Sailing Ship and Anchor Dies

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

How is your week going? I have been catching up on my crafting with a vengeance it is good to be crafting again. I do enjoy my days out as well, it looks like we will be busy at the weekend again.

I thought this would be my last post as part of the Tattered Lace television sample making team. They have been having a Design Team call and I decided not to reapply. I was quite surprised to get two lots of dies in the post yesterday. Then I noticed on Facebook that the Design Team call has been extended until the end of April so it will be a while before the new team are up and running. I might even get some more dies to work with in the mean time.


Here are all the samples I sent in: three cards, two gift bags and a tag. 


This is the first card I made a very simple one. I had lots of the netting background left over after the wedding and it came in very handy. I am rather used to making things with a nautical theme. 


The anchor looked good cut four times. It was quite easy to cut the rope separately to paper piece it. 


I was rather taken with the ship and I enjoyed making the little scene through the porthole. I want to make a card like this for my Father-in-Law I think he will like it a lot. 


I used brushes inks and masks to make the sea, sky and sun. 


I decided to make some gift bags you can see the netting background again. I really do have a lot left over. 


This gift bag was the only thing that was clear to see on the television. Some of my other samples were there on the counter but they weren't really shown. 


The anchor made a good decoration for another gift bag. 


I used the Tattered Lace Pierced Tag set to create the tag. I would have made one with the ship on but it didn't fit. 


I did enjoy making these cards. They may not have had much time on the television but there is a Tattered Lace Pinterest board called the Men's Collection where they can be seen. 

I must get on with my next set of samples it is a good job that I am up to date with my other makes.

Enjoy the rest of the week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

31 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Jackie, your samples are fabulous. I love the nautical theme . Your designs are stunning. Hugs Jennifer xx

Linda Simpson said...

A stunning selection of projects. Loving these dies.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Wheelie Crafty said...

Absolutely Stunning Jackie I love that you have created this as a set...

Sandra Carey said...

Wow Jackie fabulous collection you have made hugs Sandra xx

Unknown said...

Fabulous projects Jackie. Your samples are always so stunning, I love your colour choices. Cathy x

Janet Packer said...

Beautiful cards as ever Jackie, and thus nautical theme really suits your style. I'm in love with the porthole, btw!

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant cards Jackie....love the ship one....very usefully for male cards....think i put it my wish list....Joolsx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant cards Jackie....love the ship one....very usefully for male cards....think i put it my wish list....Joolsx

Fran said...

Fantastic cards , they look amazing xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are gorgeous a great project Jackie
Gr Karin

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

WOW, just stunning projects using these Dies Jackie. Great work

Stamping Bubbles said...

A brilliant collection of cards, perfect for the men in our lives. I think they are a great way of showcasing these fabulous dies.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Tracy Welham said...

Fantastic samples, everything coordinates perfectly. I love the bag and tag. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

karenlotty said...

Fantastic samples Enjoy the rest of your time with TL

pam said...

Fantastic samples Jackie, wonder how I missed this show, with your cards!
Hugs Pam x

Lori Kobular said...

Wow! So many fabulous projects! I love the Happy Birthday card looking out the port hole! It looks so life like! That sailboat die is gorgeous! Love the anchor die too!

Andree said...

Gorgeous samples Jackie, all great designs. The maritime theme is wonderful and the dies look fabulous xx

Alison59 said...

Wow these are super :-)

Alison59 said...

Wow these are super :-)

Laine said...

Beautiful samples with a real nautical feel Jackie.
Laine
xx

ALI said...

Fantastic samples, I love the rope die.

Anonymous said...

Wow these are all terrific samples. Love the theme.

Hugs Erin xx

Donna Ellis said...

A fabulous continued opportunity, with fabulous products, to keep creating fabulously beautiful projects! These are amazing! Hugs, de

Alizabethy said...

Love how you have used the anchor - very temped to go and buy one now!

Sylvia said...

Wonderful selection of samples. Love the die cuts and gorgeous colours and background papers used.

Sylv xx

Jan said...

Great cards xx Jan

Dawn said...

Fantastic set of samples Jackie! How lucky to get even more dies to pay with! They just don't want to let you go!
Hugs
Dawn xx

SewPaperPaint said...

What a great collection! You have such amazing dies!

Kathy said...

This is a really beautiful set of creations and really shows off the goodies so well

Diane Green said...

Hi Jackie
What a lovely collection, the netting backgrounds work so well.
Love Diane xxx

KezzasCraft said...

Wow I love this set soo much !!!
Hugs Kerry xx