Followers

Saturday 9 April 2016

Fantasy Stampers - New Baby

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

Welcome to the weekend. I wonder what you have planned? We are off to look at another wedding venue with our daughter and her fiancé. This time we are going to Beaulieu, the home of the national motor museum, in the New Forest.

Today is also the day  for a new challenge on the Fantasy Stampers Challenge Blog and the theme is New Baby.


I made this card with one of the stamps that comes in the LOTV Occasions 3 stamp set. It is such a useful set there is this baby, a bride and groom, a sick teddy with a nurse and two bunnies in love. It is the baby stamp I have used the most. When my husband said that he needed a new baby card for someone at work I knew exactly which stamp to use. Being a stamp you can colour it how you want to make either a girl baby or a boy baby you can even make twins or triplets. 


As a baby girl had been born I coloured the image in soft pinks using my Promarkers. I used the Double Pierced Square dies to cut the image and the mats.


The sentiment comes with the stamp set. 


I was told that the couple liked the card. We did put a small gift in as well. 

If you check back on the Fantasy Stampers Challenge Blog tomorrow the winners of the last challenge will be announced. I will be on my way to Ally Pally I have a shopping list and I am buying some bits for other people. I will also be seeing John Lockwood to get back the cards I sent him for his TV shows. I sent him a message and he has packed them so hopefully that will be okay. 

Have a great weekend. 

Happy Crafting 

Hugs Jackie


27 comments:

Stamping Bubbles said...

Lovely card Jackie. LOTV make some stunning new baby stamps and this one is no exception.
Enjoy your wedding venue adventures.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Scrapthology said...

Very pretty card and lovely colour work.

Herbaholic said...

This is a very pretty card, love the colours and colouring :) That stamp set sounds really useful, I'll keep an eye out for it!

Debs x

Gwyneth said...

That is so cute. A lovely baby card.

Alison59 said...

Oh Jackie this is gorgeous :-)
Enjoy Ally Pally :-)))))))

Unknown said...

Hi Jackie, oh this is a lovely baby card, the image is so pretty and love the layout. Hugs Jennifer xx

theras kartenblog said...

Super entzückend!
Ich Karte gefällt mir ganz ausgezeichnet.
LG Ilse (thera)

Linda Simpson said...

Such a sweet and adorable card. I hope you have enjoyed your day out.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Laine said...

So cute Jackie and so pretty in pink!
Laine
xx

Brawny x said...

Love this image Jackie. Great card x

ALI said...

So cute, the image is gorgeous.

Jan said...

This is great xx Jan

pam said...

Lovely new baby card Jackie, such a cute image and details.
Hope you enjoy Ally Pally.

Hugs Pam x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, I like the sweet image and the colours
Kevin xx

Anonymous said...

cute card and lovely subtle colours

Angela said...

This is so cute, love the image x

Dawn said...

It's a gorgeous card Jakie! I love the sweet image & the pretty colours!
Hugs
Dawn xx
PS hope the visit to the wedding venue went well! x

Andree said...

A gorgeous baby card Jackie and a sweet stamp. Lovely ribbon too.
I hope you had a successful weekend xx

Unknown said...

This is so sweet Jackie. I love the design with that lovely ribbon and the image is beautiful. Hope you enjoyed Ally Pally. Cathy x

Lori Kobular said...

This is just adorable! I love the image and you colored her so pretty! Love the paper with the swirls and that ribbon is a perfect addition!

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Gorgeous baby card Jackie...sweet image and pretty papers....Joolsx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Just precious!

Nataliascraft said...

This is gorgeous baby card, love this image x

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, love the cute image and fab design.

Donna x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card and cute image, with fabulous colours. Love the papers.

Hugs Erin xx

karenlotty said...

Lovely card I have my eye on an LOTV cross stitch kit for when my grandchild is born Due date today!
I hope you enjoyed Ally Pally I had a great time - spent too much - hee hee But it was all stuffI needed!

Kathy said...

Who could fail to raise a smile at this little Lovely? Its so darned cute!