Followers

Monday 30 November 2015

Tattered Lace - ScanNcut - USB stick 2 A Little Bit of Everything

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

I hope that you had a great weekend. The Christmas Fair was amazing and we saw Green Santa. We even met some of our family there. But in a heart beat everything changed. My husband slipped getting off the carousel and he broke his wrist. He has just come home from hospital he had to have an operation and he now has plates in his wrist.

Sometime ago I was  to be able to buy a Brother ScanNcut with help from my Mother-in-law. As you probably know I make samples for Tattered Lace television shows on Create and Craft. Recently I was sent an email asking if I could test some cutting files for a new USB stick from Tattered Lace for the ScanNcut. The new stick was released today on Create and Craft with Mel Heaton demonstrating and as you have probably guessed I have made some samples.


This is what I made none of these samples were shown. 


This was made with the violin and bow cutting file. 


This was made with the ballet shoes cutting file. 


This was made with the Summer Meadow cutting file. 


This was made with the Kaleidoscope flowers and leaves. 


I used the same files to make this bag. 


I am very pleased to have my husband home. I do hope that you have a good week. 

Happy Crafting 

Hugs Jackie

18 comments:

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Beautiful cards and projects Jackie.....Your poor husband.....hope he feels better soon...Joolsx

Brawny x said...

Fabulous cards Jackie x

Di said...

Wow Jackie - beautiful cards!

It's strange, I've been wondering ever since your last post just how the Christmas Fair down at Portsmouth went. Oh your poor huuby - hope he heals well!

Hugs

Di xx

Andree said...

Very pretty samples Jackie. I love the violin tag. I hope Keith isn't in too much pain and that he heals quickly xx

Unknown said...

Fabulous samples Jackie, I to purchases a Scan n Cut a while ago and still not used it much. I purchased the first Usb stick and just managed to get the second one yesterday. I will start having a play. It's a shame your samples were not shown as your samples are gorgeous. Hope Keith is not in to much pain and wishing him a speedy recovery. Hugs Jennifer xxx

Linda Simpson said...

These are all gorgeous Jackie, love the beautiful designs and sorry they haven't been shown. Sending Keith get well wishes and hope he isn't in too much pain.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie said...

Ouch, I hope hubby soon heals...hugs
Wonderful samples Jackie, a shame they weren't shown although I never watch craft TV so I wouldn't have seen them anyway :o)
Jackie xx

Sylvia said...

Beautiful work Jackie,

Sylv xx

Alison59 said...

Ouch poor hubby :-(
Beautiful makes Jackie :-)

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are beautiful and gorgeous cards, tag and bag Jackie
Gr Karin

Laine said...

Gosh Jackie, I missed this post yesterday. What an unfortunate accident. I see from FB that your husband is now home. Hope all goes well with the healing process. Great cards!
Laine
xx

Anonymous said...

Hello Jackie, Your samples are all so beautiful. lovely colours and love those dies. I hope your husband soon feels better.

Jade xx

pam said...

Beautiful card samples Jackie, shame they were not shown!.
Bet you`re glad your hubby is home, bet you have been worried to death.
Hugs Pam x

Unknown said...

Jackie they are all stunning, you have been a busy bee, hugs xxx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

WOW, so many amazing samples with these gorgeous dies. Hope the hubby is getting better and better

mand said...

Awesome! So many stunning projects Ax

mand said...

Awesome! So many stunning projects Ax

karenlotty said...

I hope husband's wrist is healing well Lovely projects It's a shame they didn't get shown I really wish I'd kept my ScanNcut now because I feel sure I'd use these USB sticks rather than try and create my own cutting files etc