Followers

Friday 21 August 2015

Two more Christmas Cards

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

I hope you have had a great week and it is nearly the weekend. My husband has been on leave this week and we went to our first Silver Screening at the cinema. You can start going to these screenings when you are 55 it costs £3.95 each to see the film and you get a coffee. We saw the romantic film The Longest Ride. This was followed up with a nice lunch altogether it made a good day out. On Wednesday we went to London.

I have been playing with the goodies I got from Docrafts again. I really like Anita's decoupage sheets.


These are the cards I made.


This is the sheet the images came on. 


For both cards I used my Sue Wilson corner dies they are so pretty and frame the images so well.


Here is a close up of the image I assembled the decoupage with gel glue. 


I decided not to put a sentiment on the cards there is one on the insert. 


This is a beautiful image. 


Just to get you in more of a Christmas mood this is one of the Christmas trees they had in the Christmas shop in Selfridges. It is a lovely shop to visit some of the toys are amazing there was a six foot dinosaur that cost £4500. 


I have made a good start with my Christmas cards. These sets from Docrafts are really helping and the corner snowflake die of course. 

I hope you have a good weekend whatever you have planned. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

22 comments:

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Beautiful cards Jackie....such sweet images....sounds you had a good day in London...but did not but the dinosaur then!!!...Joolsx

Cumbrianlass said...

Beautiful Christmas cards Jackie, Glad you enjoyed your London trip must be about 30 yrs since we last went there.
Hugs Janet xxx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous Christmas cards.xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Jackie, I love these cards they are so cute. The snowflake corners just add that extra touch. Hugs Jennifer xx

Katie said...

Beautiful Christmas cards.

Alison59 said...

What beautiful cute cards :-)
OMG I can't get my head around Christmas trees in August!!!

Linda Simpson said...

These are all gorgeous Christmas cards.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Wow, such pretty Christmas cards you made. There are Christmas trees in stores here too.

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are so sweet and so very beautiful Jackie
Gr Karin

Jan said...

These are all gorgeous xx Jan

Brawny x said...

Gorgeous cards Jackie x

Laine said...

Fabulous festive creations Jackie. Sounds like another fun day out.
Laine
xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Cards, glad you had fun with your husband. Hugs Lori xx

karenlotty said...

OMG the Christmas tree is up in Sefrudges! Glad you enjoyed the cinema We have a similar afternoon at our local cinema called "Cuppaboard Matinee" it's great
The cards are pretty and I'm loving that snowflake die

pam said...

Two beautiful Christmas cards Jackie..glad you enjoyed your outing.
hugs Pam x

Andree said...

Gorgeous cards Jackie and wonderful designs. Anita's decoupage sheets are fabulous xx

Jackie said...

Wonderful Christmas cards Jackie, but I am not ready to see Christmas trees just yet :o)
Jackie xx

Unknown said...

Hi Jackie, lovely Christmas cards. Love the colours which work so well with the images.
Cathy x

Alizabethy said...

A pair of pretty cards - but I don't think I will be rushing to buy the dinosaur!

ALI said...

Pretty cards, you have definitely made the most those toppers.

Dawn said...

Sweet & very pretty Jackie!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Wheelie Crafty said...

Absolutely gourgeous Christmas Cards Jackie, They are so delicate...

Hugs xxx