Followers

Saturday 28 June 2014

LOTV Anniversary Card

Hi Bloggers

I hope you are having a great weekend. The weather today seems a bit iffy - oh well there is lots of crafting to be done.

Today's card was made with a LOTV image from one of their packs this one was bunny themed. I do like their illustrations they are so cute.


I started with a 7" x 7" Kraft card blank. You can see from the picture the mats that I cut. The mauve mat was inked and the white mat was embossed with the A4 Quilted Flower embossing folder by Sue Wilson. Once this was embossed I inked the edges with a brown distress ink the same as I used on the insert.

I cut the frame from the Tonic Studios Deco Frame Rose Die Set out of white card that I then it lightly  inked with pink and  green distress ink. The sentiment was cut from a Britannia Die from dark mauve card ( I know it looks black in the photo.

For the insert I cut a square of pearlised paper and rounded the corners with a punch I inked round the edges and then stamped the LOTV image with brown distress ink. I like to make the inserts nice as well.

The whole thing is nice and flat to send through the post though being the size it is it would still need a large letter stamp.

I'm off to the Sincerely Yours Papercraft show in Portsmouth tomorrow I was lucky enough to win £50 spending money in their prize draw. I am very excited. :)

Thanks for stopping by. Your comments are always appreciated.

Hugs Jackie 




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this card, especially the embossing :D

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow super card Jackie ... hey I am going to she papercraft show ... tooo ... love to meet up ... happy craftnig and love sandy xx

applejack cards by sue said...

Mornin' Jackie, a gorgeous card... loving the image and the framing and your inking is beautiful.

crafty-stamper said...

cute image and love the die-cut frame but the deep embossing is beautiful
carol x

Lizzies said...

Gorgeous card, love those bunnies. Just hopping by.

Unknown said...

Ho Jackie, that's a gorgeous card - would be great for the Stamping Sensations challenge this month! Well done on you win, hope you have a fab time at the show. Maddy x

gillnstu said...

lovely cute card, great image, like the insert too, it always finishes off a card xxx